Sunday 5 October 2014

A Pintastic Week - 5.10.2014


Hi there!

By the time I finish writing this, we will technically no longer be the 5th October, but well, at this point we still are, so it's not really cheating, is it?

So here we go:

1. I love this look from the Mugler Spring 2015 runway show.

style.com Mugler Spring 2015 dress

2. A watercolour world map. So pretty!

watercolour world map design sponge

3. Debbie always makes beautiful cards, and this one is no exception.

Lime Doodle Design Christmas wreath card

4. I love the bit of cheekiness that this sweater has going on.

Fashionrolla Xenia Kuhn leather applique sweater

Apparently I'm getting good at my round-ups, I've never written one so quickly... Or maybe it's because I just didn't have such a hard time to pick this week. Anyway, I'm proud to say that when I'll hit 'publish', we're still the 5th October!

Have a great week!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment