Sunday 7 June 2015

A Pintastic Week - 07.06.2015

Picture via Fashion Edit

Hi everyone!

My busiest week during the exams is behind me, luckily, I'm having a bit of free time again. I plan on spending that spare time on looking for the perfect patterns for a summer wardrobe and sewing them up. Top priority: shorts! You will be reading about that somewhere in the next couple of weeks.

I have a few pins I would like to share this week:

- First off, I'm actually really jealous of Honigdesign's perfect denim summer dress. Did I say it is perfect yet?
- I have been trying to eat healthier, and these veggie nori rolls look delicious. I also know I can't keep that up without a treat from time to time, so I'm dying to try out this healthy ice-cream recipe based on bananas.

Have a great week!
-Birgit

 

No comments:

Post a Comment