Sunday 13 September 2015

A Pintastic Week - 13.09.2015


Hi there!

How are you all doing? I thought it was about time to do one of these posts again! The blogging world has created some beauties yet again, so take a look and enjoy!

- About the picture above: I came across this artist today, who made pinup versions of a few Disney princesses. I hope he will do some more in the future!

- Chelsea King created beautiful nail art inspired by a pair of Valentino booties. 

- When I saw the pattern in Burdastyle, it originally didn't do me that much - I neither liked nor disliked it. But now that I've seen the version that Sallie Oh made, I might have to reconsider... I think she looks stunning! 

- Trine made a Nettie dress for her daughter and I think she looks both tough and feminine in it. I especially like the graphic print of the fabric. 

- Although I liked the dress she made at first, I think the refashion that Debbie did on it is a great success! 

- This DIY skirt by Geneva Vanderzeil is on my list.

- This nightstand makeover on A Beautiful Mess is both chic and bright.

1 comment:

  1. what a lovely week :)
    and ilove the pin up-disney Picture

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete