Monday 16 May 2016

Me Made May 2016 - week 1 & 2

Hi everyone!

May is already halfway, so it is about time I share my outfits for the challenge. So far I have kept up with it and have worn 3 me-mades or refashioned items per week. It made me realise I have mostly sewn things for warm-weather and special occasions. Luckily, we've had some good days lately, so I have been able to wear some items without the trouble of adding layers.

Meanwhile, I've started to sew a new dress, and I have some more thrifted clothes that are waiting for me to refashion. Hopefully I'll be able to share some of those as well in May!

Week 1
First outfit: me-made top, hacked from a Knipmode pattern for a Badgley Mischka bathing suit 
Second outfit: skirt, thrifted from Think Twice and refashioned
Third outfit: same skirt (I wear this one a lot) with me-made crop top from a Burda pattern (here, which is actually the bodice from this dress

 



Week 2
First outfit: that day was a bit colder, so I paired this self-drafted camisole top with a sparkly woolen vest for a party at a friend's
Second outfit: refashioned floral blazer that brought some sunshine to my otherwise black outfit
Third outfit: the same camisole as earlier that week, with a long cardigan and sneakers for a more casual look

  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment